People think about growing long and strong hair they think of it as too hard to maintain and end up just whacking it off. Well, the truth is it’s not really hard to maintain at all. first, you know why Hair Loss our hair growth rate is determined by several different key factors
Our age – Our hair grows faster in our younger formative years, roughly speaking from birth through puberty and into our mid to late twenties, than it does as we get older.
The ethnicity of the person – Some races or nationalities do tend to have a longer hair growth length and cycles than others, and there are always exceptions in almost every case.
Hereditary factors – A person’s genes can have an effect on the person’s hair growth rate.
Diet and Exercise – a healthy, protein-rich diet and proper exercise play an important role in supplying oxygen and the proper nutrients and hair vitamins needed to promote our maximum hair growth rate and length.
Hair care, styling, and upkeep – Things like excessive heating or blow drying, doing damaging hair styling, getting excessive chemical treatments, excessive braiding, using rubber bands in your hair, especially at night, wearing tight-fitting hats, caps or scarfs can all have a damaging effect on your hair.
While shampooing, massaging, conditioning, oiling, gently combing and brushing your hair can help to promote your maximum hair growth rate and length as well.
Just following some hair growth tips which can also make your hair healthier.
Having a natural and healthy hair is something that people want to achieve. Take care of your hair is one of the best hair growth tips. It is because healthy hair will also grow naturally and healthy.
Here are some hair growth tips for you.
These tips will also help you to prevent hair loss or baldness. If you take the tips in the right directions, you will find your hair grow rapidly. The first tip is making sure that you eat healthy food and drink plenty of water.
Eating the right food with the right nutrition and try to avoid salty, fatty and sugary food will help your hair to grow. So much sugar intake and fatty foods will cause diabetes which will increase your hair loss. Consume foods which contain vitamin A and E to help you grow your hair. One of hair growth tips is brushing your hair gently. Brushing hair will help your hair grow healthier and prevent hair loss. However, do not ever brush your hair if your hair is wet. It is because will make your hair break off.
- Never use elastic bands to secure hair unless they have fabric covering them.
- Stay away from heat styling products and avoid washing hair in too hot of water.
- Avoid chemical products and permanents. Perms may look nice but always have negative effects on the health of our hair.
- Deep condition at least twice per month.
Some more simple hair care tips to improve the health and beauty of your hair. Moreover, our tips are simple and can be performed at home without spending money and time on expensive hair care treatments.
- Condition your hair after wash. This will give your hair the necessary shine and will also leave it tangle free.
- Avoid brushing wet hair. Wet hair breaks more easily when combed.
- Detangle your hair using your fingers. Don’t pull them since they will break easily.
- Dry your hair naturally. If you are in a hurry and have to use a blow dryer, hold the dryer away from your scalp.
- Trim your hair regularly to maintain its style. This is also the solution for split ends.
- Hair tends to get dry during winter. Hence, proper conditioning is absolutely necessary. You may buy a hair conditioner that suits your hair type. The conditioner will replenish the lost moisture and keep your hair frizz free.
- When going out always cover your hair to prevent it from weather damages. If your hair has got wet in a rain dry it properly with a towel.
- Don’t go out in wet hair during winter. This can cause your hair to freeze and break easily. Always dry your hair completely before stepping out during winter.
- Don’t wash your hair with hot water, rather, use lukewarm water for better results. Hot water tends to damage the keratin and expose the hair for more serious damages.
- Use hot oil treatment. This will help to lock the moisture in your hair. You may use the hot oil treatment before every wash since shampooing makes the hair dry.
- Limit the use of a blow dryer. Blow dryer would cause your hair to lose its natural moisture.
Your hair grows about 1/4 to 1/2 inch every month, and the foundation of all of our new hair, skin, and nail growth is the nutrients we eat,” says Dawn Jackson Blatner, RD, a Chicago-based dietitian. “If you eat a healthy diet, you will grow stronger and healthier cells throughout your entire body — inside and out.”
Popeye the Sailor Man didn’t eat all that spinach for healthy hair, but he could have. Spinach, like broccoli and Swiss chard, is an excellent source of vitamins A and C, which your body needs to produce sebum. The oily substance, secreted by your hair follicles, is the body’s natural hair conditioner.
Dark green vegetables also provide iron and calcium. people who eat a healthful diet and regular exercise also happen to be the people that have great bodies, complexions and bouncy, healthy shining heads of hair!