Policybazaar IPO Allotment Status Check Online Linkintime & BSE: Here’s how to check share allotment step by step guide.
Policybazaar IPO Share Allotment will be finalised on Wednesday, November 10. The IPO (Initial Public Offering) was open for subscription from Nov 01 to Nov 03. The IPO saw a massive response with the investors bidding 16.59 times, the highest in a decade. The initiation of refunds will take place on Nov 11, 2021.
Policybazaar IPO Timeline
|Date of IPO Subscription Opening||01st November 2021|
|Date of IPO Subscription Closing||03rd November 2021|
|Date of finalizing the basis of IPO Allotment||10th November 2021|
|Date of initiation of Refund||11th November 2021|
|Credit of Equity Shares to the Demat A/Cs||12th November 2021|
|Date of listing of IPO||15th November 2021|
Steps to check Policybazaar IPO Share Allotment status via BSE
• Visit official BSE website – https://www.bseindia.com/investors/appli_check.aspx
• Go to the page that says ‘Status of Issue Application’.
• Select the ‘Equity’ option.
• Click on ‘Policybazaar’.
• Enter the application number and the Permanent Account Number (PAN).
• Confirm that you are not a robot and click ‘Search’.
• The status of the application will be shown.
Steps to check Policybazaar IPO Share Allotment status via LinkIntime
You can also visit the registrar website (Link Intime India) to check your application status.
- Visit the registrar’s website here.
- Click on ‘Select company’ and click on ‘Policybazaar’.
- Once the company is selected, you will have to enter either your PAN detail, the application number, or the client ID.
- Enter the captcha and click ’submit’.
Once you hit ‘submit’, the status of your application will appear on the screen. Please ensure the details that you provide are correct. It will show the number of shares you subscribed to and the number of shares allotted to you.
Check Policybazaar IPO Allotment in Demant Account?
- Log into your Demat account/trading account or contact your broker
- Check whether your account is credited with your stock
- The shares credited to your Demat account will appear if you get the assignment.
Policybazaar IPO Allotment Check Links
The IPO allotment is out today. Check the status of allotment on the website of the registrar Link Intime India Pvt Ltd.
|Check Allotment on LivePlanetNews||Click Here|
|Check Allotment on Linkintime||Click Here|
|Check Allotment on BSE India||Click Here|
Policybazaar IPO Subscription
The IPO offer was subscribed 304.26 times on the day of closing. Check complete detail of subscription for all the buyers in the table shown below-
|Qualified Institutional Buyers (QIB)||24.89 times|
|Non-Institutional Bidders (NII)||7.82 times|
|Retail Individual Investor (RII)||3.31 times|
Financial Status of Policybazaar (Restated Consolidated)
|Particulars||For the year ended (In millions)|
|31st March 2021||1st March 2020||31st March 2019|
|Profit After Tax||Rs.1,502.42||Rs.3,040.29||Rs.3,468.11|
When will be release the Policybazaar IPO Allotment Date and Time?
Policybazaar IPO Allotment Status will release on Today 10 November 2021.
When will Policybazaar’s IPO be refunded?
Refunds for IPOs will begin on 11 November 2021.
When will Policybazaar IPO get listed?
Policybazaar IPO shares will get listed on BSE and NSE on November 15, 2021.
How to check the Policybazaar IPO Allotment?
Check Policybazaar IPO allotment via your PAN number, the application number, or the amount deducted in your bank.