India Post Recruitment 2020 for BPM, ABPM & GDS in Northeast, Jharkhand and Punjab. 2,582 vacancies for 10th pass with salary up to Rs 14,500;
Apply Now! Candidates will not have to take any examination or interview for the post and will be selected on the basis of their class 10 marks.
Under 2,582 Gramin Dak Sevak Recruitment, the posts of Branch Postmaster, Assistant Branch Postmaster and Dak Sevak will be filled.
Indian Postal department has announced applications for 2582 posts in Northeast, Jharkhand and Punjab circles.
While 1118 vacancies have been announced for Jharkhand, 948 seats for Northeast and 516 for Punjab postal circle.
All those who are interested can apply for India Post Gramin Dak Sevak Recruitment 2020 through Indian post official website appost.in by December 11.
How to Apply India Post Recruitment 2020
Posts: The vacancies have been announced for the posts of Branch Postmaster (BPM), Assistant Branch Postmaster (ABPM) and Gramin Dak Sevak under Cycle 3.
Eligibility: 10th pass
Last date of application: December 11
Selection Process: No written exam will he held for these posts. Selection will be done based on percentage of marks obtained in Class 10.
Age: The candidates should be in the bracket of 18-40 years of age as on November 12, 2020.
Salary: Branch Postmaster (BPM) will be paid Rs 12,000 to 14,500, while ABPM and GDS will be get a salary of Rs 10,000 to 12,000.
How do I apply for postal recruitment 2020?
Steps to Apply Online India Post Recruitment 2020
- Open official website of India Post to apply: http://www.appost.in/gdsonline/home.aspx
- Click on the “Registration” link and enter details
- Enter the OTP and Note down the registration number for future logins.
- Pay the India Post application fee
- Fill the application form & upload documents like educational certificates, photo, signature, etc.
- Select your ‘Post Preferences’. Recheck the details entered and submit the application.
- Take the printout of the India Post Application Form.
How can I apply for Indian Postal?
Open official website of India Post to apply: appost.in
What is the salary of Gramin Dak Sevak or BPM?
Salary for Branch Postmaster (BPM) will be paid Rs 12,000 to 14,500, while ABPM and GDS will be get a salary of Rs 10,000 to 12,000.
What is the qualification for GDS?
Candidates will not have to take any examination or interview for the post and will be selected on the basis of their class 10 marks.
RELATED QUERIES: India Post Recruitment 2020
- Indian post office recruitment 2020
- Branch Postmaster India post recruitment 2020
- Assistant Branch Postmaster India post recruitment 2020
- Post office recruitment 2020 Punjab
- Post office recruitment in Karnataka 2020
- Northeast Post office recruitment 2020
- Jharkhand Post office recruitment 2020
- Postal assistant job
- Gramin dak sevak punjab recruitment 2020
- Indian postal circle recruitment 2020
- Odisha postal recruitment 2020
- India post recruitment 2020 Punjab
- Indian postal jobs
- Post office recruitment 2020 karnataka apply online
- Karnataka postal recruitment
- Postal assistant job recruitment 2020
- Indian post recruitment 2020 apply online
- Dak sevak recruitment 2020
- India post recruitment 2020 apply online