Metro Brands IPO Allotment Status Check Online Linkintime & BSE: Here’s how to check share allotment step by step guide.
Metro Brands Limited IPO Share Allotment will be finalised on Friday, December 17. The IPO (Initial Public Offering) was open for subscription from Dec 10 to Dec 14. The IPO saw a massive response with the investors bidding 3.64.71 times, the highest in a decade. The initiation of refunds will take place on Dec 20, 2021.
Metro Brands IPO Timeline
|Date of IPO Subscription Opening||10th December 2021|
|Date of IPO Subscription Closing||14th December 2021|
|Date of finalizing the basis of IPO Allotment||17th December 2021|
|Date of initiation of Refund||20th December 2021|
|Credit of Equity Shares to the Demat A/Cs||21st December 2021|
|Date of listing of IPO||22nd December 2021|
Steps to check Metro Brands IPO Share Allotment status via BSE
• Visit official BSE website – https://www.bseindia.com/investors/appli_check.aspx
• Go to the page that says ‘Status of Issue Application’.
• Select the ‘Equity’ option.
• Click on ‘Metro Brands’.
• Enter the application number and the Permanent Account Number (PAN).
• Confirm that you are not a robot and click ‘Search’.
• The status of the application will be shown.
Steps to check Metro Brands IPO Share Allotment status via LinkIntime
You can also visit the registrar website (Link Intime India) to check your application status.
- Visit the registrar’s website here.
- Click on ‘Select company’ and click on ‘Metro Brands’.
- Once the company is selected, you will have to enter either your PAN detail, the application number, or the client ID.
- Enter the captcha and click ’submit’.
Once you hit ‘submit’, the status of your application will appear on the screen. Please ensure the details that you provide are correct. It will show the number of shares you subscribed to and the number of shares allotted to you.
Check Metro Brands IPO Allotment in Demant Account?
- Log into your Demat account/trading account or contact your broker
- Check whether your account is credited with your stock
- The shares credited to your Demat account will appear if you get the assignment.
Metro Brands IPO Allotment Check Links
The IPO allotment is out today. Check the status of allotment on the website of the registrar Link Intime India Pvt Ltd.
|Check Allotment on LivePlanetNews||Click Here|
|Check Allotment on Linkintime||Click Here|
|Check Allotment on BSE India||Click Here|
Metro Brands IPO Subscription
The IPO offer was subscribed 3.64 times on the day of closing. Check complete detail of subscription for all the buyers in the table shown below-
|Qualified Institutional Buyers (QIB)||8.49 times|
|Non-Institutional Bidders (NII)||3.02 times|
|Retail Individual Investor (RII)||1.13 times|
Financial Status of Metro Brands (Restated Consolidated)
|Particulars||For the year ended (In millions)|
|31st March 2021||1st March 2020||31st March 2019|
|Total Revenue||Rs.8,785.38||Rs.13,110.68||Rs. 12,368.95|
|Profit After Tax||Rs.646.19||Rs.1,605.75||Rs.1,527.31|
When will be release the Metro Brands IPO Allotment Date and Time?
Metro Brands IPO Allotment Status will release on Today 17 December 2021.
When will Metro Brands’s IPO be refunded?
Refunds for IPOs will begin on 20 December 2021.
When will Metro Brands IPO get listed?
Metro Brands IPO shares will get listed on BSE and NSE on December 22, 2021.
How to check the Metro Brands IPO Allotment?
Check Metro Brands IPO allotment via your PAN number, the application number, or the amount deducted in your bank.
- How to Invest in Crypto With an IRA
- Bhoothakaalam Malayalam Movie Download and Watch Online – 2022
- Hridayam Malayalam Movie Download and Watch Online – 2022
- Condo Hunting in Scottsdale, Arizona? Essential Features You Should Look For
- 36 Farmhouse Hindi Movie Download Leaked on Tamilrockers, Telegram Link, Torrent – 2022