Medplus Health IPO Allotment Status Check Online KFintech & BSE: Here’s how to check share allotment step by step guide.
Medplus Health IPO Share Allotment will be finalised on Monday, December 20. The IPO (Initial Public Offering) was open for subscription from Dec 13 to Dec 09. The IPO saw a massive response with the investors bidding 52.59 times, the highest in a decade. The initiation of refunds will take place on Dec 21, 2021.
Medplus Health IPO Timeline
|Date of IPO Subscription Opening||13th December 2021|
|Date of IPO Subscription Closing||15th December 2021|
|Date of finalizing the basis of IPO Allotment||20th December 2021|
|Date of initiation of Refund||21st December 2021|
|Credit of Equity Shares to the Demat A/Cs||22nd December 2021|
|Date of listing of IPO||23rd December 2021|
Steps to check Medplus Health IPO Share Allotment status via BSE
• Visit official BSE website – https://www.bseindia.com/investors/appli_check.aspx
• Go to the page that says ‘Status of Issue Application’.
• Select the ‘Equity’ option.
• Click on ‘Medplus Health’.
• Enter the application number and the Permanent Account Number (PAN).
• Confirm that you are not a robot and click ‘Search’.
• The status of the application will be shown.
Steps to check Medplus Health IPO Share Allotment status via LinkIntime
You can also visit the registrar website (Link Intime India) to check your application status.
- Visit the registrar’s website here.
- Click on ‘Select company’ and click on ‘Medplus Health’.
- Once the company is selected, you will have to enter either your PAN detail, the application number, or the client ID.
- Enter the captcha and click ’submit’.
Once you hit ‘submit’, the status of your application will appear on the screen. Please ensure the details that you provide are correct. It will show the number of shares you subscribed to and the number of shares allotted to you.
Check Medplus Health IPO Allotment in Demant Account?
- Log into your Demat account/trading account or contact your broker
- Check whether your account is credited with your stock
- The shares credited to your Demat account will appear if you get the assignment.
Medplus Health IPO Allotment Check Links
The IPO allotment is out today. Check the status of allotment on the website of the registrar Link Intime India Pvt Ltd.
|Check Allotment on LivePlanetNews||Click Here|
|Check Allotment on Linkintime||Click Here|
|Check Allotment on BSE India||Click Here|
Medplus Health IPO Subscription
The IPO offer was subscribed 52.59 times on the day of closing. Check complete detail of subscription for all the buyers in the table shown below-
|Qualified Institutional Buyers (QIB)||111.90 times|
|Non-Institutional Bidders (NII)||85.33 times|
|Retail Individual Investor (RII)||5.24 times|
Financial Status of Medplus Health (Restated Consolidated)
|Particulars||For the year ended (In millions)|
|31st March 2021||1st March 2020||31st March 2019|
|Profit After Tax||Rs.631.11||Rs.17.94||Rs.119.22|
When will be release the Medplus Health IPO Allotment Date and Time?
Medplus Health IPO Allotment Status will release on Today 20 December 2021.
When will Medplus Health’s IPO be refunded?
Refunds for IPOs will begin on 21 December 2021.
When will Medplus Health IPO get listed?
Medplus Health IPO shares will get listed on BSE and NSE on December 23, 2021.
How to check the Medplus Health IPO Allotment?
Check Medplus Health IPO allotment via your PAN number, the application number, or the amount deducted in your bank.
- How to Invest in Crypto With an IRA
- Bhoothakaalam Malayalam Movie Download and Watch Online – 2022
- Hridayam Malayalam Movie Download and Watch Online – 2022
- Condo Hunting in Scottsdale, Arizona? Essential Features You Should Look For
- 36 Farmhouse Hindi Movie Download Leaked on Tamilrockers, Telegram Link, Torrent – 2022