Get Latest Update of Italian Grand Prix 2020 and know everything about race here. the eighth round of the 2020 Formula One World Championship on today 7 September, 2020 at time 18:40 – 20:40 at Autodromo Nazionale Monza, Italy.– Advertisement –
When is the F1 Italian Grand Prix? Time and Date
- Date: Sunday 6th September 2020
- Start time: 3:10pm local time, 2:10pm BST
- Track: Autodromo Nazionale Monza
2020 Italian Grand Prix Live Updates– Advertisement –
How To Watch Italian Grand Prix 2020
Sky Sports F1 have exclusive coverage rights in the UK this year and indeed for the next few. Their race coverage starts at Sunday at 12.30pm.
Channel 4 have highlights for this year. Their race highlights begin at 6.30pm.
You can also keep up to date throughout the race right here at Telegraph Sport.
2020 Italian Grand Prix Watch Live– Advertisement –
2020 Italian Grand Prix Track
The Autodromo Nazionale di Monza is a historic race track near the city of Monza, north of Milan, in Italy. Built in 1922, it is the world’s third purpose-built motor racing circuit ì those of Brooklands and Indianapolis.
- Circuit length: 5.793km
- First grand prix: 1950
- Laps: 53
- Race distance: 306.72km
- Race lap record: 1:21.046 (Rubens Barrichello, 2004)
- 2019 winner: Charles Leclerc, Ferrari
- Number of corners: 11
What was the order in qualifying?
- Lewis Hamilton (Gbr) Mercedes GP 1min 18.887secs
- Valtteri Bottas (Fin) Mercedes GP 1:18.956
- Carlos Sainz (Spa) McLaren 1:19.695
- Sergio Perez (Mex) Racing Point 1:19.720
- Max Verstappen (Ned) Red Bull 1:19.795
- Lando Norris (Gbr) McLaren 1:19.820
- Daniel Ricciardo (Aus) Renault 1:19.864
- Lance Stroll (Can) Racing Point 1:20.049
- Alexander Albon (Tha) Red Bull 1:20.090
- Pierre Gasly (Fra) Scuderia AlphaTauri 1:20.177
- Daniil Kvyat (Rus) Scuderia AlphaTauri 1:20.169
- Esteban Ocon (Fra) Renault 1:20.234
- Charles Leclerc (Mon) Ferrari 1:20.273
- Kimi Raikkonen (Fin) Alfa Romeo Racing 1:20.926
- Kevin Magnussen (Den) Haas F1 1:21.573
- Romain Grosjean (Fra) Haas F1 1:21.139
- Sebastian Vettel (Ger) Ferrari 1:21.151
- Antonio Giovinazzi (Ita) Alfa Romeo Racing 1:21.206
- George Russell (Gbr) Williams 1:21.587
- Nicholas Latifi (Can) Williams 1:21.717