HTET 2020 application form will be available in online mode from today 16 November 2020. The last date for filling the form is December 4, 2020. After the registration process is complete, candidates will soon be able to download the admit card of HTET 2020.
The Board of Secondary Education Haryana, BSEH) has announced the dates of Haryana Teacher Eligibility Test (HTET 2020). Accordingly, this examination will be conducted on November 21 and 22.
The Entrance exam is conducted every year for recruitment of Primary Teacher (PT), Trained Graduate Teacher (TGT), and Post Graduate Teacher (PGT) for the schools which fall under the purview of the Haryana Government. Those candidates who clear the HTET 2020 exam, they will get a TET certificate which will be valid for seven years.
At the same time, complete notification will be issued regarding HTET exam.
HTET Exam Dates 2020
All the important dates related to the HTET Examination are mentioned below.
|Exam Events||Important Dates|
|HTET Online Application Starts from||16 November 2020|
|HTET Last Date to Apply Online||4 December 2020|
|HTET Online Application Correction Date||5 – 8 December|
|HTET Admit Card Download||3rd Week of December 2020|
|HTET Exam Date 2021||2nd or 3rd January 2021|
HTET Eligibility Criteria 2020
Check HTET eligibility criteria 2020
|Level||Eligibility Criteria in terms of qualification|
|Primary Teacher (Level 1 – Class 1 to 5):||Twelfth pass along with Diploma in Elementary Education (D.EI.Ed)|
|Trained Graduate Teacher (Level 2 – Class 6 to 8)||Bachelor’s Degree along with B.Ed|
|Post Graduate Teacher (Level 3 – Above Class 8)||Master’s Degree along with B.Ed|
How to Apply HTET 2020
Check here step by step process to apply HTET 2020 entrance exam.
1. For online application, click on HTET 2020 official website https://bseh.org.in/home
2. Now click on Apply Online tab. 3. Keeping in mind the ongoing notifications and instructions of HTET 2020, click on the tab containing the menu.
4. Fill all the required information according to the instructions. Generate Login ID and Password.
5. Now filling the application, upload the scanned coffee and photograph of the signature.
6. Pay the application fee according to the category to which you belong.
7. Now submit the HTET application form.
How to download HTET admit card 2020
Step 1: Visit the official website, htetonline.com
Step 2: On the homepage, click on the admit card link
Step 3: Log-in using credentials
Step 4: Download admit card from the dashboard, take a print out.