NEET UG 2020 result has been declared by the National Testing Agency (NTA). The result includes both September 13 and October 14 attempts. The final answer key was released at ntaneet.nic.in by afternoon after which the link had stopped working. Now, the result is available at ntaresults.nic.in, instead.
Odisha’s Soyeb Aftab has topped this year’s NEET by scoring full 720 marks. While Uttar Pradesh’s Akanksha Singh has got rank 2. She has also scored a perfect 720 marks.
How to download the NEET 2020 result
Step 1- First go to the official website ntaneet.nic.in.
Step 2- Click on “NEET (UG) – 2020 Result”.
Step 3- Your result will open here.
Step 4- Now you enter your roll number, along with the answer will also appear in the PDF file.
Step 5- Your result will be visible, download it and take a printout.
NEET Final Answer Key 2020: How to download
- First of all visit the official website of NTA.
- The official website of the NTA is ntaneet.nic.in.
- Here you will find the link for NEET Final Answer Key 2020 on the home page.
- A new page will open as soon as you click on this link. Where you need to fill in your information.
- The PDF will open as soon as you enter all your details.
- Download it and keep it for future.
NEET 2020 cut-off scores
NTA has released NEET cut-off scores along with the results.
NEET cutoff percentile and qualifying scores
|Category||Cutoff percentile||Cutoff score||Number of candidates|
|UR & PH||45th Percentile||146-129||99|
|OBC & PH||40th Percentile||128-113||233|
|SC & PH||40th Percentile||128-113||70|
|ST & PH||40th Percentile||128-113||18|
NEET Result 2020: NEET Toppers
Three out of five in the top five AIRs are women. Meet the top five and the scores:
- Soyeb Aftab: 720
- Akanksha Singh: 720
- Tummala Snikitha: 715
- Vineet Sharma: 715
- Amrisha Khaitan: 715