Muscle Strength: For strong defence, having strong strength along with strong immunity is also very important. For beginners, there are exercises that can increase muscle power by tightening loose skin.
This muscle-building exercise is essential to boost functional speed and increase strength in your legs and glutes.
How to Do Lunges
- start by separating your feet from shoulder width, and keep your hands down.
- Take a step forward with your right leg, and bend your right knee, ensuring that your thigh is parallel to the ground.
- While doing all this, make sure your right knee does not go beyond your right leg.
- Push your right leg, and return to the starting position.
- Repeat with the other leg. Repeat 10 times for three sets.
Also Read: List of Foods That Lower Blood Sugar
You may have seen many people doing pushups because it involves many muscles in your body at the same time.
How to Do Pushups
- to start in a Planck position. Your core should be tight, shoulders pulled down and back, and your neck should be straight.
- Bend your elbows, and lower your body to the floor.
- Slowly and steadily, lift it up.
- During the movement, focus on keeping your elbows close to your body.
- Repeat as many times as possible.
This may sound like a simple exercise, but it increases strength in your lower body like no one else! Squats are one of the best muscle building exercises because they engage some of the largest muscles in the body.
How to Do Squats
- by standing upright, with your feet shoulder-width apart, and start with your arms.
- Keeping your chest and chin up, push your hips back and bend your knees, as if you’re going to sit in a chair.
- Do not bend your knees, and make sure your thighs are parallel to the ground, bringing your arms in a comfortable position in front of you.
- Stop for a second, extend your legs and return to the starting position.
- Do three sets of 20 repeats.
Standing Overhead Dumbbell Press
This is an exercise that targets multiple muscles in the body simultaneously, and works well for those who have a particularly busy schedule! It does not just work your shoulders but also engages your upper back and core.
How to Do Dumbbell Press
- choose a set of dumbbells measuring 5 kg. Begin by standing either with your feet shoulder-width apart or together. Move the weight upward, so that your upper arms are parallel to the floor.
- Start doing push-ups until your arms are fully extended above your head.
- Next, bend your elbows and lower the weight back, until your triceps are parallel to the floor again.
- Complete three sets of repeats 12 times.
- If you do not do these 5 strength training mistake somewhere in the gym, it has a bad effect on the body, be careful today.
This is another full-body exercise that increases your endurance and muscle strength.
How to Do Burpees Exercise
- your feet shoulder-width apart and keep your arms down.
- With your hands in front of you, squat down. When your hands reach the ground, bring your feet straight into the pushup position.
- Jump your feet up to your palms. Get your feet as close to your hands as you can get.
- Stand up straight, bring your arms above your head, and jump.
- Do three sets of 10 repeats as a start
Also Read: 6 Ways to Stay Physically Active All Day