Fino Payments Bank IPO Allotment Status Check Online Linkintime & BSE: Here’s how to check share allotment step by step guide.
Fino Payments Bank IPO Share Allotment will be finalised on Tuesday, November 09. The IPO (Initial Public Offering) was open for subscription from Oct 29 to Nov 02. The IPO saw a massive response with the investors bidding 2.03 times, the highest in a decade. The initiation of refunds will take place on Nov 10, 2021.
Fino Payments Bank IPO Timeline
|Date of IPO Subscription Opening||29th October 2021|
|Date of IPO Subscription Closing||02nd November 2021|
|Date of finalizing the basis of IPO Allotment||09th November 2021|
|Date of initiation of Refund||10th November 2021|
|Credit of Equity Shares to the Demat A/Cs||11th November 2021|
|Date of listing of IPO||12th November 2021|
Steps to check Fino Payments Bank IPO Share Allotment status via BSE
• Visit official BSE website – https://www.bseindia.com/investors/appli_check.aspx
• Go to the page that says ‘Status of Issue Application’.
• Select the ‘Equity’ option.
• Click on ‘Fino Payments Bank’.
• Enter the application number and the Permanent Account Number (PAN).
• Confirm that you are not a robot and click ‘Search’.
• The status of the application will be shown.
Steps to check Fino Payments Bank IPO Share Allotment status via LinkIntime
You can also visit the registrar website (Link Intime India) to check your application status.
- Visit the registrar’s website here.
- Click on ‘Select company’ and click on ‘Fino Payments Bank’.
- Once the company is selected, you will have to enter either your PAN detail, the application number, or the client ID.
- Enter the captcha and click ’submit’.
Once you hit ‘submit’, the status of your application will appear on the screen. Please ensure the details that you provide are correct. It will show the number of shares you subscribed to and the number of shares allotted to you.
Check Fino Payments Bank IPO Allotment in Demant Account?
- Log into your Demat account/trading account or contact your broker
- Check whether your account is credited with your stock
- The shares credited to your Demat account will appear if you get the assignment.
Fino Payments Bank IPO Allotment Check Links
The IPO allotment is out today. Check the status of allotment on the website of the registrar Link Intime India Pvt Ltd.
|Check Allotment on LivePlanetNews||Click Here|
|Check Allotment on Linkintime||Click Here|
|Check Allotment on BSE India||Click Here|
Fino Payments Bank IPO Subscription
The IPO offer was subscribed 2.03 times on the day of closing. Check complete detail of subscription for all the buyers in the table shown below-
|Qualified Institutional Buyers (QIB)||1.65 times|
|Non-Institutional Bidders (NII)||0.21 times|
|Retail Individual Investor (RII)||5.92 times|
Financial Status of Fino Payments Bank (Restated Consolidated)
|Particulars||For the year ended (In millions)|
|31st March 2021||1st March 2020||31st March 2019|
|Profit After Tax||Rs.204.74||Rs.320.36||Rs.623.84|
When will be release the Fino Payments Bank IPO Allotment Date and Time?
Fino Payments Bank IPO Allotment Status will release on Today 9 November 2021.
When will Fino Payments Bank’s IPO be refunded?
Refunds for IPOs will begin on 10 November 2021.
When will Fino Payments Bank IPO get listed?
Fino Payments Bank IPO shares will get listed on BSE and NSE on November 12, 2021.
How to check the Fino Payments Bank IPO Allotment?
Check Fino Payments Bank IPO allotment via your PAN number, the application number, or the amount deducted in your bank.