Valentine week is all about sweet gestures and what is better than Chocolate Day. Chocolates are known to produce happy hormones in the brain just like when you’re near your partner and/or are spending some quality time together. Let this chocolate day bring you both closer as you wipe chocolate off their face and go back to indulging the amazing chocolate.
Chocolate Day will be celebrated on 9th February just after the Propose Day which is on 8th February during Valentine Week. We are sure that you must have already created Valentine Day List for the things to do. Well, but do not forget Chocolate Day as this is the most awaited day for all those girls who are chocolate lovers. Besides that that Valentine Week also includes Rose Day on 7th February, Hug Day on 12th February, Kiss Day on 13th February and Valentines Day on 14th February of course.
Chocolate Day is the most cherished day for Valentine Week as it involves exchanging the sweetest gesture of love among each other. But when is Chocolate Day celebrated? Well, It falls on the third day of Valentine Week. 9th February is the day on which people bring chocolates for each other and then distribute them to their loved ones. Chocolate is sheer happiness!! They are delicious, healthy and can lift up your mood anytime, anywhere. There is a whole day dedicated to the chocolates in the Valentine Week.
Still can’t remember which day is Chocolate Day? Well, just when you find people roaming around which big chocolates in their hands, you gotta realize that it is the Chocolate Day for sure. Your steps on this day would be to buy her/ him their special chocolate and also send them some Happy Chocolate Day Images as the first thing in the morning
How to make your Chocolate Day – Romantic
The third day of the valentine week is celebrated as the Chocolate day. All the days of valentine week are very special however chocolate day has some unique specialities to the people who celebrate it. This day has its own importance and celebrated every year on the 9th of February. Lovers and couples celebrate this day very enthusiastically to express their feelings and love towards each other. It is the day for all love birds that swim in the oceans of love.
- Wish your loves ones very early morning of the chocolate day through romantic messages, SMS, romantic Shayari or quotes to make them feel special.
- Send him/her attractive and romantic images, wallpapers or WhatsApp image messages, etc related to Chocolate Day to make your loved ones happy and surprised.
- Write an effective WhatsApp status and facebook status on this awesome Chocolate Day to make the romantic mood of your loved ones.
- Make this day memorable by sending a gift pack of dark chocolates or chocolate gift boxes. You can send this gift pack by courier or take yourself to your soul mates as a surprise.
- Send an invitation card to your love to invite him/her at amazing places to celebrate the chocolate day or pick yourself your soul mate for a nice long drive with a chocolate box. You can also go to amusement places, dance club, restaurant, hotel, etc to celebrate this day in your own way.
- You can also join some activities specially organized for couples on this day like chocolate facial, a chocolate spa, chocolate goodies cooking workshop, wine and chocolate party, etc.
It is famed as so because of the chocolate sharing on this day. On this special occasion, you can surprise your partner, friends, and other loved ones to make this day a really romantic day of the year. Brings more sweetness to your relationship and make bonding stronger through the box full of sweet chocolates. I have shared below some points which I think may be helpful for you to make your chocolate day romantic: