C.E. Info Systems limited IPO Allotment Status Check Online Linkintime & BSE: Here’s how to check share allotment step by step guide.
C.E. Info Systems limited IPO Share Allotment will be finalised on Thursday, December 16. The IPO (Initial Public Offering) was open for subscription from Dec 09 to Dec 13. The IPO saw a massive response with the investors bidding 154.71 times, the highest in a decade. The initiation of refunds will take place on Dec 17, 2021.
C.E. Info Systems limited IPO Timeline
|Date of IPO Subscription Opening||09th December 2021|
|Date of IPO Subscription Closing||13th December 2021|
|Date of finalizing the basis of IPO Allotment||16th December 2021|
|Date of initiation of Refund||17th December 2021|
|Credit of Equity Shares to the Demat A/Cs||20th December 2021|
|Date of listing of IPO||21th December 2021|
Steps to check C.E. Info Systems limited IPO Share Allotment status via BSE
• Visit official BSE website – https://www.bseindia.com/investors/appli_check.aspx
• Go to the page that says ‘Status of Issue Application’.
• Select the ‘Equity’ option.
• Click on ‘C.E. Info Systems limited’.
• Enter the application number and the Permanent Account Number (PAN).
• Confirm that you are not a robot and click ‘Search’.
• The status of the application will be shown.
Steps to check C.E. Info Systems limited IPO Share Allotment status via LinkIntime
You can also visit the registrar website (Link Intime India) to check your application status.
- Visit the registrar’s website here.
- Click on ‘Select company’ and click on ‘C.E. Info Systems limited’.
- Once the company is selected, you will have to enter either your PAN detail, the application number, or the client ID.
- Enter the captcha and click ’submit’.
Once you hit ‘submit’, the status of your application will appear on the screen. Please ensure the details that you provide are correct. It will show the number of shares you subscribed to and the number of shares allotted to you.
Check C.E. Info Systems limited IPO Allotment in Demant Account?
- Log into your Demat account/trading account or contact your broker
- Check whether your account is credited with your stock
- The shares credited to your Demat account will appear if you get the assignment.
C.E. Info Systems limited IPO Allotment Check Links
The IPO allotment is out today. Check the status of allotment on the website of the registrar Link Intime India Pvt Ltd.
|Check Allotment on LPN||Click Here|
|Check Allotment on Linkintime||Click Here|
|Check Allotment on BSE India||Click Here|
C.E. Info Systems limited IPO Subscription
The IPO offer was subscribed 17.41 times on the day of closing. Check complete detail of subscription for all the buyers in the table shown below-
|Qualified Institutional Buyers (QIB)||196.36 times|
|Non-Institutional Bidders (NII)||426.69 times|
|Retail Individual Investor (RII)||15.20 times|
Financial Status of C.E. Info Systems limited (Restated Consolidated)
|Particulars||For the year ended (In millions)|
|31st March 2021||1st March 2020||31st March 2019|
|Profit After Tax||Rs.594.33||Rs.231.95||Rs.335.66|
When will be release the C.E. Info Systems limited IPO Allotment Date and Time?
C.E. Info Systems limited IPO Allotment Status will release on Today 16 December 2021.
When will C.E. Info Systems limited’s IPO be refunded?
Refunds for IPOs will begin on 17 December 2021.
When will C.E. Info Systems limited IPO get listed?
C.E. Info Systems limited IPO shares will get listed on BSE and NSE on December 21, 2021.
How to check the C.E. Info Systems limited IPO Allotment?
Check C.E. Info Systems limited IPO allotment via your PAN number, the application number, or the amount deducted in your bank.
- How to Invest in Crypto With an IRA
- Bhoothakaalam Malayalam Movie Download and Watch Online – 2022
- Hridayam Malayalam Movie Download and Watch Online – 2022
- Condo Hunting in Scottsdale, Arizona? Essential Features You Should Look For
- 36 Farmhouse Hindi Movie Download Leaked on Tamilrockers, Telegram Link, Torrent – 2022