Auto Expo 2020 One of the most highly anticipated unveils, the new-generation Hyundai Creta finally makes its debut with upgraded BS-VI compliant engines! and we expect it to be launched in India in March 2020.
- New Hyundai Creta price in India might be in the range of Rs 10 lakh (ex-showroom) and Rs 17 lakh (ex-showroom).
- The next gen Hyundai Creta will have BS6 compliant range – a 1.5-litre petrol and 1.5-litre diesel, as well as the 140 bhp, 1.4-litre turbo GDI petrol with an optional 7-Speed DCT (dual clutch transmission). The three engine types will come with a 6-speed manual gearbox. The diesel gets an option of a 6-speed torque converter automatic too.
- The new Hyundai Creta is equipped with the Blue Link connectivity technology.
The new Hyundai Creta features
- 10-inch touchscreen infotainment system, multifunction steering wheel, tilt and telescopic steering, automatic AC and premium seat upholstery, among others.
- The new Creta will get an eSIM or embedded sim card to access all data features including emergency response and concierge services.
- A panoramic sunroof.
- A new 3D cascading grille.
- Split headlamp setup, where the LED headlamps have been stacked in the bumper along with the boomerang-shaped LED DRLs.
- The turn indicators have been position above the headlights.
- The skid plate has been placed below the grille and is flanked by fog lamps.
- The flared wheel arches, roof rails, side sill garnish.
- 17-inch diamond-cut alloy wheels add a lot of sportiness to the new Creta’s side profile.
- At the rear, features like LED taillamps, LED high mount stop lamps, rear spoiler and skid plate accord the Hyundai Creta 2020 a very dynamic look.
- The car is expected to sport a 6-airbag setup on top-spec models, though side impact protection, dual airbags, ABS (anti-lock brakes) and EBD (electronic brake force distribution) is expected to be standard.