Anupam Rasayan IPO Allotment Status: The allotted equity shares are likely to be transferred to Demat accounts of eligible investors by March 23 and trading on the stock market is expected to start on March 24. Here is how eligible investors can check Anupam Rasayan IPO share allotment status:
How To Check Anupam Rasayan IPO Allotment Status on KFintech & BSE [OUT NOW]
Here’s a step by step process for how to check Anupam Rasayan IPO allotment status on registrar website and stock-exchange BSE website.
Option 1: From the BSE website check Anupam Rasayan IPO Allotment
The following steps show how to check Anupam Rasayan share allotment status on the BSE website. Click on the below link provided by the BSE Allotment status, where you can check the status of Anupam Rasayan.
BSE IPO Allotment Check: https://www.bseindia.com/investors/appli_check.aspx
- Issue Type, Select “Equity”
- Select “Anupam Rasayan” from the dropdown
- Enter your “Application Number”
- Enter your “PAN Number (Permanent Account Number)”;
- And click on the “Search” button.
Option 2: On the registrar’s website
KFintech Private Limited is the registrar for this issue. For this IPO, one has to go to the registrar’s website. The website is https://kcas.kfintech.com/ipostatus/.
1) Select Anupam Rasayan India Limited from the drop-down menu
2) Under the application number option, select ASBA/NON-ASBA and enter the application number
3) If you wish to check through DPID/client ID option, select NSDL/CDSL, enter DPID and Client ID
4) In case you want to check through PAN, enter your PAN
5) Type the security Captcha and click on submit to know the share allotment status.